By the way, everyone likes potato parathas very much. Meanwhile, if you are told that today you are going to get the world’s most delicious Aloo Paratha, then your happiness will know no bounds. And if you eat this delicious paratha by making it with your own hands at your own home, then I think your happiness will be on the seventh sky, then friends, today we will know how to eat the world’s most delicious potato paratha sitting at home. So let’s first know about its essential elements.
Following are some of the Ingredients that can be used to make Aloo Paratha.
Necessary Ingredients for potato paratha
- Medium potatoes – 4
- Medium Onion – 1-2
- Mashed potatoes – 1 cup
- Ajwain seed – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Green chilies – 1 ( as per your taste)
- Finely chopped coriander – 2 Tablespoon
- Cumin powder – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala of Vegetables – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Amchur – 1/4 Teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 1/8 Teaspoon or (as per your taste)
- salt – 3/4 Teaspoon or (as per your taste)
- Oil – 3-4 Spoon or ( as per your taste)
- Wheat flour – 1-1.5 cup
- Vegetable Oil – 1 Teaspoon
- water – as per required
- lemon juice – as per required
Potato Paratha Recipe :
- To make potato paratha, in the first step, we will take wheat flour, water as required, a teaspoon of oil and salt as needed to knead this dough. Knead this dough according to making chapati, after that cover it with wet cotton cloth and keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Take water in a utensil and boil 4-5 potatoes and mash the boiled potatoes in a utensil, keep in mind that mash the potatoes well so that there is no problem while making them. Now mix red chili powder, ginger, finely chopped green chilies, garam masala, lemon juice in the mashed potatoes and mix them all well.
- Now divide both the flour and spices into small parts and shape them into round shape.
- Put the potato masala in the middle of the chapati, after that round the chapati around the potato masala and seal the edges well.
- Now shape the round dough and potato masala from back into a chapati so that the paratha is ready. Keep in mind, do not try to make the paratha too thin.
- Now put this prepared paratha on a hot griddle to cook, after cooking from one side, apply ghee on the top side with the help of a teaspoon. And in the same way apply ghee on the other side and seal it well. Well done means it should be golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Take out the cooked parathas in a plate and apply ghee according to your taste along with green chutney or curd, onions and you can easily satisfy your hunger with delicious potato parathas.